Katy Perry Shatter


Katy Perry is caliente right now, and so is her new line with OPI! OPI is so innovative and this is probably my favorite invention that they've done outside of suede and matter textures. Kat Perry's line includes fun glittery color shades in hues of lilac and blue. It also includes beautiful plum and  silver shades. The best part of the line is what I call the "Katy Perry Shatter", which is the black shatter color that actually shatters and cracks when spread over any dry nail polish. It created a really cool pattern and is easy to do yourself!

Also I learned that China Glaze has a version of this too. Maybe I'll pick both up and compare...In the meantime check out this video I found to give you a visual of how it works!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...