Beauty Beat: Green Smokey Eyes


This past Friday, I was on my way to a really cool Natural hair meetup in Atlanta hosted by Curly Nikki and I decided to do a fun smokey eye look on myself. First of all, the event was awesome! So fun to meet some of my fellow natural hair bloggers and Nikki's baby girl is soo cute! :) Check out my video tutorial on how to achieve a smokey green eye as well as checking out some of the photos from the event. Have a POSH, PRETTY day!



Me and Nikki or Curly Nikki
Mae of Natural Chica and I


natural chicas unite

2 comments:

  1. You make it look so easy! Can't wait to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MiMi... video was poppin...my dad even set here and watched and he said keep up the good work :) He's proud... I'm going to rock the smokey eye this weekend~

    kg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...