Eye Candy: Smoked Out

Ok I am a bit obsessed with smokey eyes, but I liked this combination that I did on a model recently so thought I'd share.

Products Used:

Eye Shadows:
Smashbox Cabernet; Urban Decay Peace, MAC Rice Paper and Carbon Black, L'Oreal HIP Electrified

Eye Liner:
Smashbox Cremeliner in Black

Cheeks:
MAC Springsheen

Lips:
MAC Half-Red Lip Liner
L'Oreal HIP Spendid lipcolor

If you'd like for me to do a tutorial on this one, let me know! :) BTW, she sort of looks like Lindsay Lohan, huh?

3 comments:

  1. I love this look Mia! I see silver, green, black and red/pink?? Am I right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I love the colors. Why my smokey eyes never look like that?

    www.teodoraslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! yes..the green looking color is actually a turquoise color MzGunn but you are right on it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...