I am so honored to have made the top 5 list amongst so many other great makeup artist!!!
40 Best Makeup Artist BlogsA talented makeup artist can transform a person into someone or something completely different, whether it’s for beauty, costume or just for the sake of art. Their hard work doesn’t go unnoticed, particularly in the movie industry, where the best are honored with awards such as the Academy Award for Makeup. Like with any form of art, it takes quite a bit of studying and practice to master the craft. The 40 makeup artist blogs listed below provide an abundance of information for those looking to enter the profession or just cultivate a challenging hobby.
Celebrity Makeup Artists
These makeup artists have achieved rewarding careers in the movie and fashion industries because of their unique talents.
- Kandee Johnson: Kandee is a celebrity makeup artist who has worked for CBS, ABC, CNN, MTV and VH1. She spends her spare time sharing makeup tricks on her blog — her YouTube videos have garnered almost 60 million views.
- Elke Von Freudenberg: With 20 years of experience as a top celeb and editorial makeup artist, Elke has plenty of wisdom to dispense.
- makeup by Mario Dedivanovic: Mario’s impressive list of celeb clients includes Kim Kardashian, Eliza Dushku and Amanda Bynes, and his work has appeared in magazines such as Glamour, Teen Vogue and People.
- The Makeup Blogger: Christina discusses new looks and shares her on-set experiences.
- MiMi J.: Mimi J. looks at life as a makeup artist, providing behind-the-scenes footage of photoshoots and step-by-step tutorials.
TO READ MORE CLICK HERE : LINK