Beauty Breeze Chat: Week 3

Here's the recap from Week 3 - "Down the Aisle" :


Q1) What is the best foundation that you've tried over the counter? Feedback on this question was: Revlon color stay liquid foundation, I set it with Black Opal deluxe finishing powder in medium; I find that the L'Oreal's True Match works pretty well as far as skin tone matching; Hands down MAC Studio Tech. Bare escentuals. I do have the MAC mineral powder in my kit, but the foundation for coverage, not a huge fan. Not a huge fan of powder minerals on women of color.

Q2) What is your favorite over the counter mascara? Feedback on this question was: I love L'Oreal's Voluminous in Carbon Black; Maybelline Lash Stilletto;  Rimmel's Sexy Curves or Maybelline's Great Lash; In terms of dept store brands, I ride with Lancome Defincils Pro, drugstore Voluminous by L'Oreal. 

Q3) What are some over the counter products that were a disaster? Feedback on this question was: I left my liquid liner 1 time and got a NYC liquid liner.. total disaster!; Very imp to close liquid liner tightly, cutting costs I opted for Dove facial wipes instead of MAC...broke out. 

Q4) What are you some of your favorite eye colors over the counter? Feedback on this question was: I love NYX loose pearl pigments. Awesome and cheap.; I also started using nyx cosmetics big pencils as shadow base; ; A secret, I use Loreal HIP Electrified in the inner corner of the eye and its perfect.

Q5) What beauty item cannot be replaced with an OTC item? What is amust-splurgeitem in your kit? Feedback on this question was: In the summer, I love Laura Mercier primer and tinted moisturizer.; I also just splurged on Urban Decay 411 anniversary pencil set from Ulta! I love their shadows, pencils; My Smashbox Oil Free Primer. Most splurge item is ever year, I buy the MAC Holiday Kits; Bobbi Brown concealers are awesome, some of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...