What's in the Makeup Kit


I often get asked what I personally carry in my makeup kit. Well I could spend all day detailing every single piece, but I'll highlight a few essentials and my favorite investments!

1) Brushes. I have a variety of brushes from different brands like Sigma and MAC. (A stipple brush is a must, along with an angled blush brush, round MAC 109, and a very small angled brush for brows and liner)

2) Foundations. I carry a variety of foundation types. For a Matte finish and especially for TV/HD cameras I use Makeup forever HD foundation. For dewy finish I prefer to use MAC Face and Body.


3) Concealers: I have used many concealers and honestly Bobbi Brown is my fave, but I currently carry Makeup Forever palettes No1 and No4 along with some random Ben Nye colors.

4) Powders: I have a bunch, but I condensed my kit to a few Ben Nye powders, Makeup Forever Super Matte Loose Powders, NARS Albatross Highlighting Powder, and MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powders.

5) Lips: Too many to name but I love NARS and MAC lipsticks, lip glosses and lip liners. However I do have some glosses and lipsticks from NYX, Milani, and L'Oreal that work just as well.

6) Eyes: There's way too much to name here but I have a slew of MAC eye shadows, Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance, Maybelline Waterproof Falsies, and Duo glue stay in my kit.

7) Lighting: Glamcor travel lighting system are my most recent investment.



8) Travel Case: Zuca Sport Pro


9) Miscellaneous Stuff: Wipes, Sponges, Glycerin, Milk of Magnesia, Hair pins/clips, Makeup Forever Flash Color palette, spatula/steel plate, and Laura Mercier Foundation Primer.

Until next time....have a POSH PRETTY day!

-MiMi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...