Makeup Class in Atlanta: Fall/Winter Edition

Envy Boutique in Atlanta

So it's been a while since I've held a makeup class, but some of my clients and a few followers have asked...so here you go! I'm super excited about this one! One of my favorite boutiques is sponsoring the class, Envy Pretty Party and is giving a 50.00 giftcard to each attendee! Also one of my favorite ATL bloggers, OH Nikka will be co-hosting the class.

I will be going over the Fall trends/color palette, a live model makeup demonstration, product recommendations, and my tips and techniques for flawless makeup application.

So if you're in Atlanta, don't miss this class! For the everyday woman who wants makeup tips to the novice/intermediate artist, this is for you! Limited seating so get your tickets now:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...