My Latest Trip to NYC



I know I've been distant from writing on here, so here's my latest rambling. :)

I have been super busy between doing makeup, running Beat & Snatched, and being a mommy! I did get to take a trip to one of my favorite cities to do a little business and a bit of pleasure...NYC!

I got to interview and spread the word with Vibe Vixen and Her Agenda about Beat & Snatched as well as shoot with ANTM Cycle 9 contestant Bianca! Check out some of the pics from the photoshoot and my video interview with Her Agenda!


VIDEO: Makeup Artist Mimi J Launches Beat And Snatched Web Series from Rhonesha Byng on Vimeo.


photo credits: model: Bianca Golden, Photographer: Laretta Houston, Wardrobe: Hayden David, Hair: Nai'Vasha Johnson, Makeup: Mimi Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...