Makeup for Photography: Natural, Pretty Looks

Photography by Laretta Houston, Hair by Zara Green
I've learned time after time that I enjoy doing natural, pretty looks the most when doing makeup! Though I appreciate artist looks with bold colors and creative face art, I love to bring out the natural beauty in a person  and enhance the great features they already have.

As a makeup artist you have to have the right balance of colors and lighter application when trying to achieve this look. The small details matter the most with minimal makeup and especially the foundation match and correcting flaws. Take a look at a few shots of my makeup on a model before the photos were taken and edited to get an idea of how different makeup looks on and off the camera.
Photo by Laretta Houston, hair by Zara Green, makeup by MiMi J




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...