1. Drink plenty of water and try adding lemon to clarify skin and help to flush toxins.
2. Always remove makeup before going to bed and wash your pillowcase often.
3. You are what you eat, so eat healthy - Blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, plums, walnuts, whole wheat, salmon, and tuna to name a few. Also try avoiding a lot of fried foods and by all means don't smoke!
4.Beauty sleep. Getting the proper rest helps to alleviate looking tired and puffiness around the eyes.
5. Develop a good skincare regime. Cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize and protect with sunblock.
6. Add a youthful touch with a peach or rosy blush.
7. Eye essentuals. Adding mascara gives any natural look a boost. To accentuate even further, try a dark brown or black liner as well.
8. To achieve a pretty pout, be sure to stay hydrated and try a lip colorthat compliments your cheek color. Also it helps to use lip products with vitamin e and even green tea extract.
9. If you don't want a full coverage face, try using a mineral powder or a tinted moisturizer paired with a foundation primer as your base.
10. A good highlighting powder or cream gives off an instant glow when applied above your cheeks.
Have a POSH, PRETTY day!! -MiMi J.