Makeup for Photography

Had a very long and eventful weekend, but no complaints because I'm doing what I love :) I had my first makeup classes this week and they went so well! During my saturday class I thought it would be great to take a before and after photo. What's even better is my lovely friend/photographer Laretta Houston so graciously took a photo for me and edited it. So looking at these photos you can get the beginning to end footage of makeup through the stages of photography! Stay tune for my Makeup for Photography class during Laretta's photography workshop starting in Atlanta and then Dallas!



Also I have to mention a product I love! that I used on my model. I compare it to MAC's Prep + Prime Refined Zone, but it's at your local drug store so cheaper! L'Oreal's Studio Secret Face Primer. I used it on this model and you can see the shine that was eliminated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...